Sunday, February 07, 2010

Not Quite The Meaning Of "A Little Pissed"

If you thought you had bladder issues...

I've realized I've wasted quite a bit of time idling for jars of piss to spell out a message of discontent to enjoy other games and explore new avenues of exotic weaponry to build. Games like Quake. And Doom. And S.T.A.L.K.E.R. And Borderlands. With that said, I'm likely not going to pursue any more TF2 related weapon models. All the fun ones are done, leaving boring junk like SWORD and a SHIELD to make. If you've been following this blog (haha, even that notion is silly) for the intents of seeing what other TF2 related junk I'll make, you can probably stop now.

On that note, while I outsource my idling and jarate farming, I'm going to enjoy the wonderful world of "A Bajillion Guns", a world that has a lot of 1:6 scale weapon making potential (quite a lot, actually). Of course, it'll take some time for me to stop playing Borderlands and start drafting up some schematics.

I'll still be making random photos with the TF2 cast. I haven't reached the stage where I'm going to start cannibalizing them for custom fodder. I'll still need some test subjects for the new arsenal of weapons anyways! Sledge need stupid mercenaries to shoot!

No comments: