Thursday, February 24, 2011

J.Norad Attempts Resuming Useless Projects

It's about time I set my sights on a big target again. The past month has been spent doing retrofit work on the girls, and before that, custom jobs. Actually, most of it was spent playing older games. Finished STALKER: Call of Pripyat and working on Hitman: Contracts. Haven't found anything from those two games that I'd want to replicate so far. They were a nice change of pace from manufacturing rifles in a small dark room.

Going to start drafting plans for a 1:6 scale horse. May decide to skin the horse like the camel and have it visibly be made of Magic cards. Seems like a 1:6 scale horse runs about $200-$300 for a good one. Since this is the Vortex of Suck, I'm going to try to make an articulated 1:6 scale horse for under 300 Magic cards. With a common being about $0.10-0.25, that should put my budget (including prototpying and development work) at $30-$75. Tenth of the cost and maybe a tenth of the quality! How will this endeavor turn out? Probably with massive failure!

I'll be trying my best to post updates for once and track the total costs incurred so far. However, Agent 47 may derailing my plans.


This week's expenditures:
4 Magic cards used (development work on the neck mechanism)

No comments: